Sunday, September 8, 2013

Artist Summary

Of all the forms of my art, drawing is where I find myself having the most fun. I have more freedom there, more control, more expression, more to say. 3D modeling and design is what I would like to just fall in love with. When I get in the flow with Maya, it feels good. I love that feeling of creating something virtually physical that you can rotate, scale, move, shape - its awesome. 

most of my subject matter deals with scale, identity, power, emotion, social commentary. I kind of just start drawing something, and figure out the meaning behind it as I work. I like working that way, and I feel like it helps with the outcome of most of my pieces because that its that ambiguity in my art pieces that I want others to experience. 

I like art that says something, without telling you exactly what that thing is. 
its this type of idea that continually makes me try to form, shape and develop my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment